Located in the vibrant and growing East Bank Village neighborhood the historic East Bank Emporium is a landmark in the City of South Bend. The East Bank Emporium building is within walking distance of the heart of downtown South Bend and is well known in the community as a location for great shops, fine dining (The East Bank Emporium Restaurant is the anchor tenant, and has been for 30 years.), and professional office space. The East Bank Emporium building features several office and retail spaces which open on to a bright, sunlit atrium. Gigabit internet service and fantastic views of the St. Joseph River make the East Bank Emporium building an ideal location for retail shops, dining establishments, and professional offices, all with a vibrant neighborhood.
- A variety of flexible, mixed-use spaces
- Accessible by bike and pedestrian friendly paths
- Connected to the South Bend River Walk
- Ample parking adjacent to building
- Large windows with lots of natural light
- Adjacent to the city landmarks of Howard Park and the East Race Rapids Course